The school year has officially started and to kick it off we decided to get some back to school tips from this year’s fall cover star, Tiffany Alvord. Alvord is a 25-year-old singer and actress that got her start on YouTube doing covers. Today she is one of the biggest stars to come from YouTube with 635 million views and millions of subscribers. We know school can be tough so check out these five tips below.
- Be yourself and get involved in something that you enjoy! Don’t let people put you down for joining a club, sport, or extra-curricular activity. Do something that makes you happy! Sometimes that dorky kid in the band ends up being the rockstar on stage later in life! 🙂
- Pick out a back to school outfit that makes you feel confident and comfortable! If you feel your best, other people will pick up on your energy!
- Ask questions in class when you have them! I know this sounds stupid and I’m sure it’s something you’ve heard before, but most likely other people have the same questions too they are just too scared to ask. You got it! Don’t be afraid!
- Stay super organized! Believe me, when you stay organized you feel a lot better about yourself and aren’t so stressed. Get a calendar, some folders, sticky notes, and some highlighters and you are good to go!
- Remember to do one random act of kindness a week. Not only will you enjoy it doing it, but the person you do it for will feel amazing too!
You can read Tiffany’s latest interview in Issue 36 of Gold Crwn Magazine here.